Thursday, January 7, 2010

Elijah turns 8 on Sunday!

Okay, I must admit I am all kinds of proud of these football 'cakes'. I made them for Elijah's classroom birthday celebration.

It is a long process baking, mixing, freezing, dipping in chocolate, decorating....but Elijah thought that they were the coolest thing ever. It was so worth all the work I put into them when he said, "Cool Mom, those look just like footballs. You are the best ever!"

It made me feel really good after that fabulous Christmas card.


Got a boy??.....here is the recipe.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG... You are so domesticated Love! They are adorable... however, football doesn't really work for my family... what about a recipe for a computer or barbie?....

The Breaux Family said...

Hmmmm 'domesticated' is not a word I have ever used to describe myself. Thanks so much! I have always wanted to make one of those Barbie Doll cakes from the Pampered Chef bowls. I am such a dork!