Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ever tried this?

So unlike many people, I will taste things at least once. I don't want to leave Japan and say that I ate at McDonald's and didn't try any of the ethnic foods. Elijah will try anything too! YEAH!!
Here are a few 'treats' we picked this weekend.

GARLIC CANDY! So the only reason I bought this is because I figured "why not-you are only in Japan once" So I tried a piece and it was REALLY garlic-like. GROSS! I could not finish it ..... but of course Elijah chomped down on it, like it was cherry flavored life saver! Huh? Really he likes it and ate about 4 more pieces.


Notice the slight grammatical error.......corn versus cone. You know when you say it out loud it kind of sounds similar??

Just a quick snack of mini soft shell crabs. You just pop the WHOLE thing in your mouth! They were yummy a bit fishy....Elijah could NOT stop eating them!

5 comments:

katie said...

Now what are the prices on these yummy snacks?

The Breaux Family said...

The garlic candy was just over $6, crab snacks was just under $5 and the ice cream was about $3. Everything is soooo expensive here!

kimbasa said...

You are gross! LOL. You know I wouldn't be trying ANYthing! LOL!!! Have you chewed the gum yet? SO flavorful...for about 30 seconds! ;)

The Breaux Family said...

YOU ARE RIGHT KIM! How did you know? They have a bazillion different gum flavors, you get really excited to try something like peach flavor or blueberry cheesacake and then BAM! The flavor is GONE! Totally disappointing!

Jaime said...

Those crab things look utterly disgusting! I will eat just about anything... I love me some food. But sea food?? No way...