Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My SUPERB reader!!!

So school started here last week. Elijah was enrolled in the base's summer reading challenge. Elijah read ALL chapter books....he read 96 books in 9 weeks! WOOHOO! I am so happy he has a joy for reading and he tells me about the things he learns. He loves to laugh out loud while he is reading and then he comes and tells me about the funny parts. It gives me such pleasure to hear him tell me about what he thinks is so funny and what is going on with the characters in the book.


My little man was so excited to see his friends, get a certificate AND have pizza for dinner that he knocked over his Tang. Bummer.....guess who had to clean it up?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

How fun! Hayden loves to read to, which is really cool since he's older now and we can read the same books.

Amy said...

That is so awesome Love...I love hearing about kids loving reading! Jadon just got his first book order through school and was so excited!