Sunday, October 9, 2011

Date Night .....without Eddie!

Photobucket
Ha ha ha! So I went to the 2011 Navy Ball with my girls, Jene and Reisha! I love those ladies!!! It was a lot of fun ....... the hubbies decided not to go....well really it wasn't that they decided not to go, it's just that they weren't invited to go.....it was originally intended to be a girls night out!

Photobucket

Jene won BIG at the ball.....she won a Sony BluRay home theater system. I won ......NOTHING! I mean nothing at all, not a kokeshi doll, not a bottle of wine, not a 50 in LCD TV, not even a commemorative wine glass. This is the first time I went somewhere and I didn't win something....ANYTHING.....I usually win and Jene usually goes home empty-handed.....oh how the tables are turning now! I was genuinely happy for her too! She is the BEAUTIFUL one with the silver shoes on in the pic!

Photobucket

1 comment: