Monday, December 13, 2010

TOO much of a good thing

Elijah L.O.V.E.S. boiled eggs! So tonight as I was cooking dinner he let me know that he was REALLY hungry and asked if he could have some boiled eggs to hold him over (sure....no problem I said)

He got the boiled eggs out of the fridge (I have to keep them on hand), peeled them and then proceeded to season them according to his 'liking'!

I was facing the stove and all I heard was, "Ooops". The poor kid grabbed the GARLIC SALT instead of the regular salt and POURED it on top. I told him that he used way too much and that he needed to rinse the eggs off under the faucet and start again........fearing that his beloved boiled eggs would go to waste his response was, "No Mom, it is okay..I like my eggs that way." After one bite this was his expression.........
Lesson Learned Today By Elijah: read the packaging very carefully and SPRINKLE not pour.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Boys! That is funny...you have to keep eggs on hand for him! what's up with boys and their eggs! I've been scrambling up eggs all the time for Jadon. It's like his new favorite food! Happy Holidays Love! Hope you guys are doing well.