Saturday, February 28, 2009

for the time being....

........Eddie is deployed.  He will be gone for awhile.  Because we have to be aware of information we give out to the world (anyone can look at this blog) I can't tell you all where he is or when he will be back.  Sorry!  But if we talk I can 'try' to code it in a way that gives you some idea.

We (Elijah and I) are doing alright.  We are trying to stay as busy as possible so it seems as if the time doesn't stand still.  This weekend we participated in a scavenger hunt with the teachers!  YEAH!  We are SUPER tired....at least I was...Elijah spent the day eating pizza and playing with kids!  I mean I am amazed at all the "STUFF" teachers have around  their house.....i.e. two sumo wrestler costumes, a Florida shaped candle, a Rock Fest ticket stub, glow in the dark pumpkins and 7 pairs of angel wings!  Really?  I am pretty sure I had 2 things on the 7 page list......workout gloves and a completed coloring book!  ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Love...Thanks for sharing this with us, I can't imagne how hard that is for you and Elijah! If Eddie can get mail/care packages, my neighbor puts together care packages for deployed soliders and she is always looking for new people to send things too. Maybe we can email and you can let me know if this is a possibility for Eddie? And same goes for you and Elijah...if there is anything you can't quite seem to get your hands on in Japan, just give me a holler and we'd be glad to help out. Going to the Post Office and UPS Store are 2 of Jadon's favorite places!!!

La Mama said...

I love you! You are hilarious. We are just very minimal people...keep that in mind. Can Eddie get emails or snail mail, I can get the boys to send him something when we are back in the States in April. The mail is a nightmare here!

Jaime said...

Hi Love... thinking of you and Elijah...

Unknown said...

hello Love and Elijah, Trena showed me how to get on Blog. I miss you all very much. im keeping you all in prayer! In the best of hands, which is God.You all or blessed; You can do all things through Christ that Strengthens you. Ilove you all
Elijah's Grandmother