Sunday, January 16, 2011

Watch Out for Falling.........

ICICLES!!! With over 40 inches of snow in 7 days (very normal for the winter time here) we have some special concerns that we have to look out for now. Here are some pictures of what we see everyday during the winter :)




Imagine the extra weight on that poor tree.
After a snowplow comes and clears the parking lot ... only to have to do it again in 2 hours


Certain walkways are plowed for you to 'safely' walk on

Snow bends too!

P.S. I did not take these pics, one of my friends took them, but to be fair when she was taking them I did tell her that I was going to 'steal' them from here and use them for the blog, because there was no reason for BOTH of us to be out in the cold with our cameras.

P.S. to my Phoenix friends: Cold is 19 degrees...21 degrees is the high for the week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

break off some of those icicles and use them as drink stirrer!

Jaime said...

That is very cool! I lived in Flagstaff for a few years and got to experience that often.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.