Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Sunday!

Elijah was in the Easter children's service.  They sang and danced.  It was adorable :) 

The only thing is that Elijah 'talks' a BIG game!  I mean a big game too!  He sings the songs in the car that he learns and talks about how excited he is to get up and perform, but when it is show time he seems to forget EVERYTHING - especially how to smile and ACT like he is enjoying himself. 

I motioned to him to smile for this picture....that was the only smile for the whole performance..hmmm?
Notice how Elijah's arms are not like everyone else's.........once again he practiced this move COUNTLESS times at home -- correctly!
This is after I told him he did a great job and was the best lil guy up there!  He was really proud of himself!   He told me he looked like "A Church Man"....then proceeded to act like he was holding a microphone in his hand and said, "The Lord is in this place!"

3 comments:

kimbasa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH! THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

1. I love his "church man" outfit
2. I love his cheezy grin...
3. I love that he is so off from the other kids!

Aww- I miss you guys so much!!! We had like a million people at church yesterday- and there's 4 services today! DLo will be exhausted for sure!!! :D

katie said...

I cannot believe how handsome he looks in that suit! He have a little lady killer on your hands.

Unknown said...

Hello, Love I love the picture of my grandson in that suit! He looks like a preacher. I put the pictures in "my pictures",so it can go on my screensaver! I love you all.
Thanks for being such a great "Mom" to my grandson. You are truly a blessing to eddie&this family. Tell him i wrote& I am keeping you all in my prayers. take care of yourselves. Cant wait until you all come back to the states. love you