Monday, December 5, 2011

Four Brothers


Lord knows I don't do posts! But I can't leave Misawa without doing this one
To my family back home, let me introduce my Misawa loved ones. From left to right:
Andre, Terrance, Jamal, and yours truly ME!

These are the guys who got me through these 4 years here. I laughed, cried, celebrated, cooked and traveled with these guys. They are my TRUE brothers, we have so many memories, many of which I will never forget. Guys, I love you and will miss you all dearly!!!!! I could tell everyone how each of you affected me individually, but that would take too many pages. Remember fellas we are supposed to meet annually in Las Vegas.....when everyone returns to the states!

I'm excited about getting home to my AZ family, seeing my new house, and driving my G37 and most of all RETIRING!!. Just wanted give a final shout out! Here's a toast to the FOUR BROTHERS.

1 comment:

Bevelboys said...

The good ole days. Following your lead, the girls will have to find a place to meet too. I can't wait to visit you guys in Arizona! We miss the Breaux family. :D