Thursday, December 1, 2011

Monster Park at Komaki Hotel









We drove to Monster Park ..... had to see it before we leave! It is a beautiful park inside of the nicest hotel here in Misawa.

















I do like the reflection!
















YES! It was as cold and windy as it looks in the pictures!

































On top of the red bridge....can't come to Misawa and NOT take a picture here!




































Now I have seen A LOT of Koi fish in the past 4 years, but these MONSTER-SIZED Koi fish took the prize for the largest Koi fish EVER! They were attacking the ducks that were swimming around them!!















I love my family!
















2 comments:

Passion8Player said...

I hope you learned some Japanese words there :)

Louisette said...

Wonderfull fotos, greeting from Belgium