Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Jene

I have put off writing this post until the very last possible minute. :( I truly can't believe that I am leaving Jene (okay Andre is cool too)!

I am excited to see our new house, new cars, friends and family - BUT Jene is truly a part of me. Our friendship holds a special place in my heart. You know that deep place where you trust someone, you can call them at any time and cry, laugh or just talk? Jene is it!

The past years have been wonderful because of our friendship!

These are the top 10 things I appreciate or love about Jene: (in no particular order)

10. My secrets are safe with her.

9. Our husbands get along wonderfully!

8. Her bathtub brew is to die for!

7. She listens and doesn't give unwarranted advice.

6. She is super thoughtful.

5. She listens really well......and you don't have to repeat anything that you told her (unlike Andre and me).

4. Great traveler companion - b/c she will totally make all the plans (though she says she is tired of it).

3. She is the only person I know that actually 'gives me a run for my money' in Scattergories.

2. She will share anything with me......EXCEPT her fried salmon - but I can't even blame her for that b/c I don't share my friend salmon with anyone either - that stuff is G.O.O.D!

1. I LOVE that we are as different as night and day! I really do - it makes me appreciate her, because if we were just alike I might have to unfriend her on FB! ha ha ha

Love you Jene! P.S. Stick with the plan!

9 comments:

kimbasa said...

i'm so thankful you were able to find a forever friend while you were in japan! sad that you had to leave her... but i know you both will manage to see each other again soon! <3

MDF Board said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
seo services india said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fair Print India said...

wow! so loving story. You will meet your soon, i hope so.

Thanks,

poly offset

Sahil Graphics - Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturers said...

Thanks for sharing this blog such a lovely story. I request to you please, keep posting like this Non-Woven Bag Making Machine

Khushi Graphics said...

Such a lovely piece of information . Do visit our page for more info. To visit please click Non Woven Bag Making Machine

Five Fingers Exports said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Five Fingers Exports said...

Nice blog Do Visit Our site to know more about Non Woven Bag Making Machine in India. Five Fingers Exports is a highly experienced in manufacturing Face mask making machine, Non Woven bag making machine so on and so on with Affordable Price. We offer a machine with high quality and also an ISO 9001 Certified Company.

Ezy Cash for Cars said...

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you for that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
Regards Cash for Cars Sunshine Coast