Thursday, October 2, 2008

....TAG?

Okay so I got tagged by Kim....the only thing is I only know like 5 people that blog (Kim knows all 5) so I guess I can't keep it going huh?

The rules are:~Post the rules on your blog~Write 6 random things about yourself~Tag 6 people at the end of your post~If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1) I am deathly afraid of cockroaches! DEATHLY! I mean I will run and scream....start sweating and let the ugly thing have the whole room! They are GROSS!

2) I am a bit OCD about organization in my life. I have recently begin to realize that everyone doesn't have their closets organized with like items and then place them dark to light in order. I guess everyone doesn't iron out their work outfits for the week on Sunday evening huh?

3) I love massages! I love pedicures and manicures...heck I just love being pampered!

4) I struggle with listening to doctors when they tell me not to workout and give my body a rest......umm like when I am sick or something?

5) Gosh these 6 things are difficult! I enjoy learning about different cultures. It's pretty interesting to me to learn the customs and courtesies of other people.

6) I think I had an incredible childhood - I was able to live abroad and do a lot of traveling.

Okay that's about it!

1. Jaime
2.KT
3.Jenn
4. Nayibe

and that's about all the people I know that actually blog.....super sad!

1 comment:

Jenny Girl said...

We are like twins. Except I grew up in Amish country :) Soul Sista!