Friday, August 29, 2008

So the first week of school is over and my feet are killing me!! FOR REAL YOU GUYS!  The classroom floors are concrete with carpeting put on top...no padding....I have resulted to wearing tennis shoes to work with EVERY outfit.  Ha ha ha I am not joking...I really wear them with every outfit! Sad, but true.

It was a great week!  I do miss my old school.  I think I had been there so long and knew what all the acronyms were and who did what it got comfortable to me.  I really had to ask a lot of questions this week, but I work with the BEST team. Really supportive and VERY experienced teachers!  I am blessed!

Elijah says he is doing well in school.....but.....his teacher already came and had to talk to me?  HUH?  I had to pass that on to Eddie.

YEAH Eddie is back and I am still SUPER excited!  It's awesome having him around.  He is sooooo helpful and does so much around the house.  He always tells me "You have a job outside the home - just like me so we have to both do our share at home"  How wonderful! He brought me back this gorgeous formal dress...my fav color!  That is the first time in 4 years he has ever bought me clothes!  I was proud of him....it fit perfectly!     

1 comment:

kimbasa said...

i love eddie! :) you two seriously are a cute couple....sigh...miss you guys so much!