Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spaghetti anyone?

So I had to post this one.  Two nights ago we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner ( I love to cook for my family).  Elijah's FAV food is spaghetti and he always seems to finish A LOT of it in record timing.  It's astonishing actually!  So I wanted to know his secret!  As I observed him 'inhaling' a MAN-SIZED plate of spaghetti I was baffled!  Elijah LITERALLY does not chew his noodles up!  He just swallows  the noodles whole....allowing them to slide down this tongue, down his throat and right into his belly without a single jaw moving chew!  

HOW YOU ASK?: Well he eats the meatballs and sauce first.....then goes for the "Michael Phelps speedy" finish with the noodles!  Mind you, I don't break my noodles apart when I cook them.  I mentioned to him that he may want to chew his noodles up to help in the digestion process.  He just looked up at me.....with a noodle hanging out of his mouth --- that I imagined was halfway in his stomach on the other end--and smiled.  

He finished his dinner eating in his very own UNIQUE fashion!  

2 comments:

La Mama said...

Yeah, welcome to the BLOG world! What a funny story, love it :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Breaux's in Japan,

Thank you for sharing. You are such a creative person becasue I would have never though to use a Blog for communication.

Hugs and Kisses from Fat, Trinia, Aleisia, and Will. :)